When you’ve been in an industry as long as I have been in Web Design you learn more than just one skill, and I enjoy using them all.
WordPress Website Design
I learned website design in the HTML era in order to fix issues with websites because of poorly ranking Search Engine results … that’s right, I did SEO before learning website design. Although I love data I have found that enjoy the creative side of helping micro- and small businesses create a presence online they can be proud of, has advanced functionality and can be self-maintained. Let’s just say I’m not your typical web designer.
In 2010 I jumped in to WordPress, it was still a little rocky but showed promise. Now, it’s the only platform I design on! Every project I take on gets:
- One-on-one consulting to review existing site or collateral and design a path forward
- Review of existing technology to verify you have the best platform possible (i.e. hosting, domain registration, email)
- A fully functional website that extends your company message and brand to the visitor
- A professional grade theme to prevent security and functionality issues
- Basic SEO framework throughout the website to build on
- Additional plugins to add functionality as needed to make the site more than just a marketing asset
- Design reviews to keep you in the loop throughout the design process
- A set tutorial videos made specifically for your website to help you maintain as much of your site content as possible
I’m not afraid to post my pricing, all projects will be quoted prior to moving forward, but this will give you a feel for what to expect.
- Hourly WordPress design work/troubleshooting/maintenance $75
- A maintenance retainer can be purchased to minimize the hourly fee and reserve my time for recurring maintenance
- Emergency WordPress design work/troubleshooting/maintenance $125
- Basic WordPress setup and design starts at $950 (typically covers sites up to 5 pages and minimal customization*)
- Advanced Wordpress setup and design starts at $1750 (typically covers sites up to 15 pages with more advanced functionality requirements)
* customization does not include development of new code and functionality, it only covers the customization of the theme selected and plugins requested prior to the start of a project.